Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Iago/Passion

Yes; my plan is to kill Cassio! So I am really Iieutenant now nothing else said. I made a plan where I kill and get help to kill Cassio. The death happened so easy and quick. Which made me a slick man. I had help from Roderigo but my plan was to go outside where Cassio and Bianca would meet up. I position Roderigo with a rapier (which is a sword) I told Roderigo to not go far because we where on a mission to kill. Cassio enter and my partner attacks Cassio but he is not successful because he ends up getting stab instead of Cassio, so I had to attack and stab Cassio from behind and run off. Cassio is out in pain crying for help! That dumb Cassio don’t know what even happened to him. Then Lodovico and Graziano enters and they hear Cassio crying but they can’t see because the lights are out and they are welping for help, Then I enter carrying a light. I am slick and good at the things I do. I stab Roderigo with no hesitation. lights off everybody in the room not knowing what just happened. Finally everyone comes faces to faces asking what has happened with Cassio he is so stupid because he don’t know what has happen to himself. I tell Bianca and Emilia to go tell Othello what has happened to Roderigo but our plan was to kill Cassio, which didn’t happen the way I planned. Which I am so upset at because my plan didn’t work out. So that’s one thing that I have to take off my list. I had to kill him cause he would of let it all out and it would have been dirty. My plans are working out but not so so I am not feeling good I feel that something going to be said and it’s going to be let out in the wrong way. Guess what I am Iieutenant, Cassio is hurt, and Desdemona is on her deathbed. Oh yeah “goodbye everybody its my world now”.


Hear I am thinking my wife had my back! Guess not she found out my whole little plan about me hurting people and messing there life up. While Emilia comes in trying to tell the story about how she got the handkerchief from me to Othello mainly messing my plans up,So you know what I had to do I had to kill her! I had to because for one our marriage wasn’t that great so I was waiting on her to mess up and she did so she is died. When Othello find out about me having the handkerchief he tried to kill me he stab me but I wasn’t died I was still alive. Aha now it’s your turn to die and it will get done before anything. So Othello killed himself because I told him a story that was a lie and I didn't tell the truth about Cassio and his wife so he killed himself because he was feed up with all the lies and drama and him killing his wife which he regret so he is gone,died, not alive. But its was to late to tell the truth because everybody is dead and I don’t care because I am still alive and that’s the only thing that matters at this point. I wont say sorry to nobody why cause everybody is died ahaha its Me against the world. So it is me Lodovice, Graziano, and Cassio preparing to live from Venice to Cyprus. It will be a new book out called “IAGE” and not Othello.




No comments:

Post a Comment