Monday, May 16, 2011

Iago/Passion

I can’t believe this. I am upset with Othello for passing me over for the position of Iieutenant and him giving my spot to old Cassio how can he do this. That’s not fair but I am going to get back at Othello for not picking me as his lieuenat. I am going to start up “drama” and be proud of it. At night Me and Roderigo goes to Desdemona’s fathers house. I am going to advise Roderigo to spoil some of Othello pleasure in his marriage by rousing Desdemona family against the general. “I am coming for you Othello” ahahaha watch out dude cause this is no joke. Brabanzio you have been robbed by thieves Brabanzio have your daughter been in the house, see if your daughter is in the house “ahaha” your daughter and Othello are having sex by “making the beats with two back” Branbanzio: I can't believe my daughter ran away; lets go, lets get to the bottom of this there is no marriage going on not at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment