“I Got This” Desdemona is on Cassio side huh yup she sure is. I’ll tell Othello that there is an affair going on with Cassio and Desdemona by reminding Othello that Cassio served as Othello and Desdemona go-between doing their courtship. So that old Othello ask me whether he believes Cassio to be honest I gave him a reluctune answer should! of said "hell no". I put a lot of things in Othello mind which I am sure he believed. I told him to observe his wife closely when she is with that old Cassio. Othelo tells me to tell my wife to also look after Desdemona when she is with Cassio. So Desdemona and Emilia enter and inform Othello that he is expected for dinner. Othello and Desdemona are having there converstation then I enter, And Othello declares that I need to provide some information about Cassio and Desdemona having a affaire. Well I can't provide any information that they are having a affair but what I can prove is while me and Cassio where sharing beds he called Desdemona name in his sleep. I also reminded him it was only Cassio dreaming! So image if they where alone. I then claim to witnesses Cassio his beard. Othello starts to cry out for blood and kneels and viws to heaven that Cassio and his wife are not having a affair revenging on Desdemona and that dam Cassio so just to make it even better icing on the cake I kneeled down with him. Guess what Othello promotes me as "Litetenat" hahahahaha I knew it ahahaha Cassio I took your spot!
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Iago/Passion
How I am going to get Othello to pick me as his Lieutenant; what type of plan can I come up with, oh I know "I am going to act like I am really cool with Othllo which I’m not. Me and Othello take a walk together at the citadel and Othello give me some letters to deliver and I decide to take a look at the town’s fortification. I just really hope this man really know what I am really putting him up to cause i am a snake. I am good at what I do, which I love my job cause I'm so sneaky. I hope he don't know my sneaky ways cause I'm very good at them ahaha dude I am going to be the next "you"its going to be IAGO taking over #1. Anyway thats what it seem like. Cassio and Othello are going to be upset. only if they see the next day. Messing with me they won't see tomorrow ahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment